Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Intro

Hi Everyone! My name is Samantha. I am a sophmore at RIC, and really hoping these next two years fly by because I can not wait to be OUT of school. I graduated from Ponaganset High School in the boonies in 2013. I work at a daycare in Chepachet I've been there for almost a year. I have a two and a half year old who is obsessed with Monster Trucks and goes to Monster Jam whenever they are in RI or Mass. Over break I went on the newest Disney Cruise and it was the best vacation I ever had, it's a whole different experience from when you go on vacations as a kid to watching your kid on vacation having so much and enjoying every minute of it. One the cruise we went with 15 other family members, I got to snorkel and feed stingrays which was pretty awesome, and I got engaged to my son's father and that was pretty magical. So coming back to school after having the time of my life was pretty much a drag but I have to d


o what I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment