Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Ideology

   


For my YDEV ideology I identified with positive Youth development with a close second to Risk and Resilience. I believe the values that I can identify with both is that support is such a huge factor in both ideologies. For positive we try to bring the support into our field to help our youth. Community factors rely heavily on both of these and how with risk and resilience this can influence no control over situations that lead to behaviors and for positive we take the community factors to build upon.

1 comment:

  1. Sam, you are totally positive youth development and it goes along with what I wrote about in my blog, about how without different ideologies, we would not be well rounded youth workers. I know that because I am critical youth development, you would balance out my ideas so amazingly my bringing in community support and resources in order for our youth to have a voice!

    ReplyDelete