Saturday, December 2, 2017

event 2


Smash your insecurities
For this event nat, ash, and I went to the smash your insecurities even held by delta phi epsilon. (Gi's sorority) The idea of this event is for students to have the physical opportunity to face an insecurity that you are dealing and smash it till its gone. When I was participating one insecurity that I had in mind is my self esteem. I really struggle with bad self esteem and tend to beat myself up more when I feel like I'm wrong. One way the this actually helped me was actually recognizing my insecurity and what triggers it and ways that I can improve on it. Smashing the pumpkin was actually super fun and relieving. Everyone was laughing at each other so it was just a really nice community to be around. 

1 comment:

  1. Sam, this is the cutest picture even thought I look horrible. I remember this event and loved what it was all about. Smashing insecurities is something we all need to be reminded to do. The physical action of smashing a pumpkin releases so much negative energy. I am glad I got to go to this event with you and Nat. Love you so much xoxo

    ReplyDelete